Terms of Service for usbadcreditbusinessloans.com
Terms of Service Agreement:
Please read this entire Terms of Service Agreement before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any portion of our website, you hereby agree to become bound by all the terms and conditions of this service agreement. If you don’t agree to all of our terms and conditions contained in this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of its professional services.
- Responsibility of Any Website Visitors. USFS has not and cannot review, all materials, including other’s software, included in the Website, and therefore will not be responsible for that material, its use or resulting effects.
- Website Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As USFS requests others to respect its intellectual property rights, it therefore respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any of the material located on or linked to by US Bad Credit Business Loans violates your copyright, we suggest you notify U.S. Funding Solutions (see our contact page for contacting us) in accordance with U.S. Funding Solutions’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy.
- Our Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from us (USFS) to you any U.S. Funding Solutions or other third-party intellectual property rights, and all right, title and interest in our property will remain (as between the various parties) solely with U.S. Funding Solutions. USFS, US Bad Credit Business Loans, the US Bad Credit Business Loans logo, and all other known trademarks, graphics and logos used in connection with US Bad Credit Business Loans, or the Website are trademarks of USFS and its licensors. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any USFS or any third-party’s trademarks.
- Changes to Our Terms of Service. USFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any portion of this terms of Service Agreement. You are therefore responsible for checking this Agreement periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of or access to our Website following our posting of any modifications to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those modifications.
- Termination. USFS may terminate anyone’s access to all or any part of our Website at any future time, with or without cause or notice, effective immediately.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. USFS hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, and without limitation, the warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose and for non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will USFS, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to USFS under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. USFS shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not be applicable to the extent prohibited by any applicable laws.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless USFS, its lenders, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all legal claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use or access to our Website.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire service agreement between USFS and you (the visitor)concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of USFS, or by the posting by USFS of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Mars Hill, NC, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Mars Hill, NC. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three independent arbitrators appointed in accordance with these arbitration Rules. The arbitration shall take place in the city of Asheville, NC, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to legal costs and related attorneys’ fees. If any portion of this terms of service Agreement is held invalid or legally unenforceable, that portion will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining parts of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either of the parties of any term or condition of this service Agreement or any breach of, in any instance, will not waive such terms or conditions or any subsequent breach of the agreement. You may assign your rights under this terms of service Agreement to any other party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its specific terms and conditions; USFS may also assign its rights under this Agreement without any condition. This Agreement will be legally binding on and will inure to the benefit of all parties involved, their successors and permitted assigns.